Monday, July 20, 2015

Mumf is coming home!!!

It's here. It's so weird. I'm coming home in 2 days!! I can't really describe everything I'm feeling. I'm sad! It was so hard saying goodbye to all those people in Andranomanelatra. I really feel like I just left my family again. But now I'm doing better. We got to drive up to Tana this morning and I get to go do pretty much whatever I want until my interview tonight with President Foote! Now that I'm up here, I'm just getting excited to see you all. I'm getting very jittery and anxious to see everyone! I love you all so much. Thank you all for the great support you've showed me through this crazy awesome adventure. I know I wouldn't have made it if it weren't for you all cheering me on!

Well this is probably the shortest letter I've ever written, but I'll be seeing you all on Thursday anyways! I'll try to get my sleep so I'll be ready to go when I'm back, but no promises! Haha :) See you all on the other side. Ianareo no tiako indrindra e! Rehefa avy eo!!

-Elder Mumford






















No comments:

Post a Comment