Monday, December 15, 2014

Ny Curveball Fahefatra

Hey there everyone! Well. As you can see by the title we've got another curveball. So last week I forgot to mention that transfer news is here earlier this time around because of Christmas scheduling. So raha fintinina, I've got transfer news. And I'm not even going to wait until the end to tell you this time, so here we go... I'm getting transferred to a place called 67ha. Yep. I'm going back to Tana. We got the news way late last night and I thought for sure it was just a prank they were pulling on me like they usually try to do. We called someone else to confirm what they had heard and sure enough I'm going. Haha so I didn't get much sleep last night. I'll be flying out Friday night, so at least I still have a little bit of time to say some goodbyes. This email will probably be shorter than most because I can't even think straight or even begin to remember the things that have happened this past week. Plus I want to get out and do some stuff here while I still can, so if you don't get a personal email back from me that's the reason. We might not be here too long today.

I'm so grateful for the time that I've had to be here in Mahajanga. And even though I'm leaving a little unexpectedly I've been so blessed with the time that I have been here in this amazing place. Mahajanga will always have a spot reserved right here in the heart! And while I'm not so thrilled at the moment to be going back to Tana, I'm just trying to look at the bright side and keep a positive outlook: I won't be dying of heat anymore. Haha. I know it'll all be good. Sorry this email is super short, but I'll be sure to get more up next week with my new area and all. I sure do love you all and so grateful for your support back there. Tiako ianareo!!

Elder Mumford

P.S. I'm thinking the Skype call will be at around 7 or 8 am Utah time on Christmas Day. Still not 100% sure, but if anyone has other preferences just let me know. Love you all!








This is a keeper

Pic I got when there was lightning to light it up

No comments:

Post a Comment